Efficiently Heat & Cool Your Maryland Home
Installing a heat pump provides a versatile system for heating, cooling, and controlling humidity in your Maryland home. Our moderate temperatures make heat pumps an ideal, energy-efficient cooling and heating system in the Mid-Atlantic. The heat pump installer recommended in Frederick, MD by local homeowners is Wenbrooke Services.
- We install new heat pumps and replace old heat pumps
- We provide peace-of-mind maintenance plans
- We do it all with honesty and respect
We’d love to answer your questions – give us a call at (240) 394-1500 or contact us today.
Benefits of Installing a Heat Pump
A heat pump moves warm air out of your home in the summer and pulls warmth into your home in the winter. A heat pump uses the outside air to heat and cool your home, which is why heat pumps are so flexible, versatile, and energy-efficient.
Some of the advantages of heat pumps include:
- Dual-purpose. Cooling and heating with a single unit – no need for separate air conditioner and furnace.
- Energy efficiency. In moderate climates, heat pump systems provide energy-efficient heating using only electricity – under ideal conditions, a heat pump can transfer 300 percent more energy than it consumes.
- Customizable. Can include an auxiliary electric heater to add supplemental heat when outdoor temperatures drop.
- Humidity control. Heat pumps circulate air that’s naturally humid, so they won’t dry your skin as much as a furnace will.
If you live within 20-25 miles of Frederick, Maryland and you’re considering a new heat pump system, we’d love to answer your questions.
Heat Pump Replacement Services
Similar to an air conditioner, a heat pump has a life span of about 15 years. If your unit is getting older, it may be more economical to replace a heat pump than to keep investing in repairs and maintenance.
You should call us to ask about heat pump replacement in Frederick, MD and nearby areas if you notice:
- Your heat pump needs repairs every year or more than once a year.
- Your heat pump is running constantly.
- The air temperature in your home never feels comfortable.
- Your utility bills are going up and up.
- Your home always feels too humid or too dry.
- Your pump is making strange noises or emitting strange smells.
Why Choose Wenbrooke Services?
Wenbrooke Services is built around four core values: Honesty, Loyalty, Craftsmanship, and Quality. We strive to be better at our craft every day and to complete every task with excellence. We are a family-owned company that enjoys serving the community.
- We care about you as a customer.
- We strive to focus on quality and craftsmanship during every service appointment.
- We will always offer a customized approach to provide the right product for your needs and budget.
Honesty and respect are the foundations on which our company is built, and we stand by our service. We’d be honored to be your preferred heating, cooling, and electrical company.
- Does a heat pump use electricity or natural gas?
- Do heat pumps provide enough heat in Maryland winters?
- Will a heat pump lower my gas and electric bills?
- How long does a heat pump installation take?
- How much does a heat pump installation cost?
- Can I switch from a furnace to a heat pump?