With the constant advancements in technology, the way we see transportation is evolving. The presence of electric cars is more prominent than ever, as their capabilities are continuously developing. Electric cars are appealing on many fronts, but it’s not always easy or convenient to charge them with the standard sockets featured in a typical home. Because of this, Wenbrooke Services specializes in EV charger installation that will make powering up your electric car a breeze.
Call Wenbrooke Services today at (240) 394-1500 to schedule a professional EV charger installation and get more out of your electric car!
Benefits Of EV Charging Stations in Frederick, MD
As the world shifts towards sustainable energy solutions, we at Wenbrooke Electrical Services are proud to be at the forefront of this change in Frederick, MD. Electric vehicles (EVs) are rapidly becoming the norm, and with them comes the need for efficient EV charging stations.
Here are the benefits of installing EV charging stations with us:
- Eco-Friendly Solution: We help reduce the carbon footprint by promoting the use of electric vehicles. Charging stations further this mission, making it easier for residents to choose green transportation.
- Increased Property Value: Homes and businesses with EV charging stations are seen as forward-thinking, potentially increasing property value and appeal.
- Convenience: No more waiting in line at gas stations. With our EV charging stations, you can charge your vehicle at home or work, making it ready for your next journey.
- Cost Savings: Electricity can be a more cost-effective fuel source than gasoline over time. We help you tap into these savings with efficient charging solutions.
- State Incentives: Maryland offers various incentives for EV owners and those who install charging stations. We guide you through the process to ensure you benefit from available rebates and tax credits.
- Supporting Local Economy: By choosing our services, you’re getting top-notch installation and supporting local businesses and the Frederick community.
- Safety Assurance: Our professionally installed charging stations ensure safe and efficient charging, minimizing risks associated with electrical faults.
- Customized Solutions: We understand that every property is unique. Our team offers tailored solutions to fit your specific needs and space constraints.
- Future-Proofing: As the adoption of EVs continues to grow, having a charging station ensures you’re prepared for the future, setting a standard for others to follow.
- 24/7 Support: Our commitment doesn’t end with installation. We offer round-the-clock support to ensure your charging station operates seamlessly.
Embrace the future of transportation with confidence. Let us at Wenbrooke Electrical Services provide you with the best EV charging solutions in Frederick, MD.
Types of EV Chargers and What They Require in Your Home
The speed at which your electric car achieves full charge will depend on your home’s electrical supply as well as the type of EV charger you use. There are three levels of EV chargers, ranging from level 1 (the slowest) to level 3 (the fastest):
Level 1 chargers use standard 120-volt outlets to supply your electric car with power and thus charge your vehicle fairly slowly. They are ideal for overnight charges or other occasions when you aren’t in a rush.
While these chargers are faster than level 1 chargers, you’ll need a professional to perform an installation, as they require a 240-volt circuit to produce an adequate current. These are typically the most sought-after option for at-home charging, and they average an additional 70 miles of charge per hour.
Level 3 chargers are not usually possible to have installed at home as they require an industrial supply of power and are a much more expensive option. In only roughly half an hour, a level 3 charger can charge an electric vehicle up to 80%.
How to Choose the Right Charger
As previously mentioned, most electric car owners prefer a level 2 charger for its efficiency, although many are fine simply charging their automobile overnight with a level 1 charger. There are a few aspects to consider when determining the right charger for your specific needs, and the team at Wenbrooke Services will aid you in the following decision-making process:
- Choosing the most compatible charger for your car model
- Checking your home’s ability to support a charger more powerful than level 1
- Upgrading the electrical work in your home to ensure safety and accuracy
- Guaranteeing all safety codes are being met
- And more!
Choose Wenbrooke Services for Professional EV Charger Installation Services
Family-owned and -operated, Wenbrooke Services has been serving Frederick, MD and surrounding areas since 2015, though our team has over 3 decades of experience in the industry. Our highly trained and certified electricians will aid you in selecting the best EV charger for your needs and your home’s requirements, and they will perform installations promptly and proficiently. We offer warranties and financing options to help you in the best way that we can, and we strive to establish relationships with each and every client.
For a residential EV charger installation you can trust, call us today at (240) 394-1500 or reach out online to learn more about our services and schedule an appointment!